FUCKING THANK YOU KILEY
MY COMPUTER IS FROZEN AND ITS STUCK ON SOMEONES BLOG AND THIS IS THEIR AUTOPLAY MUSIC AND I CANT STOP IT HELP ME
OH MY GOD YOUG UYS IT’S BACK MY MOOD HAS LITERALLY JUST TURNED AROUND OMG I LOVE EVEYRHTING
John Berger Ways of Seeing (via spartanbitch)
This is super fucking relevant.
And why self portraits (selfies) are often such an act of self preservation and resistance.
selfies as politics, hell yeah.
#it’s okay to follow creepshots but when a celebrity’s nudes are leaked she’s a slut #it’s perfectly normal to watch objectifying porn but when a woman decides to film herself having sex she’s a whore #it’s alright for you to harass women on the street but when they approach you first it’s arrogance #it’s cool for you to fantasize about a woman who’s out of your league but when a woman you deem unattractive likes you you’re disgusted #no don’t worry you can make female bodies public property but when they discuss your masturbation habits you can be offended
I’ve strictly only smoked bud, but given the right circumstances, and mood, and probably tessa to pressure me into it, i’d go further. Idk. Acid. Shrooms.
- Les Miserables: Ex-criminal can't catch a fucking break. Crazy cop can't handle multi-dimensional personalities. Boring love interest remains everyone's least favorite character. Everyone you love dies.
- The Phantom of the Opera: Overly dramatic opera singer is caught between a dick boyfriend and a serious case of Stockholm syndrome.
- Wicked: Misunderstood loner chick tries to help people and everyone fucks her over anyway.
- West Side Story: Romeo and Juliet with really tame gangs and sassy Puerto Ricans.
- Grease: If your asshole love interest doesn't like your personality, change everything about yourself.
- Rent: AIDS sucks.
- Cats: Freaky looking cats. That's it. There's literally no plot.
- Hairspray: Whether you're fat, or black. Your hair can still look fabulous.
- Newsies: Dancing hot newsboys.